23 dezembro 2011

esta é tão "Natal"




Once I knew someone who was so in love with someone
She cried blood-red lovehearts from her eyes
Her love knew well how her love could swell
She was Baby Bloodheart
And he was her beau...

And her cheeks glowed red with tears she shed
And her lips shake with the love they make
She could explode, she feels it so
And he knows...and he knows
He's Baby Bloodheart's beau

Once I heard Baby and her lover loving to each other
This is what I heard....he said:
"Stay with me, Baby Baby
Let me be everything your Bloodheart needs
Cos I love you so..."


She said:
"Oh my god...I can hardly breathe
this love is bursting through my heart and lungs
I'm afraid this love may lift me off this bed
So hold me down!"


Her cheeks glowed red with tears she shed
And her lips shake with the love they make
She could explode, she feels him so
And he knows...and he knows
He's Baby Bloodheart's beau...


... e condiz com beijinhos!

 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário